LadkiPower x Untold
Ladkis (girls) rule the world! We're celebrating the power of speaking up and speaking out with a curated gift box filled with products by South Asian and women-owned small businesses. It's the perfect present to gift yourself and a bestie, mentor, or parents.
This box brings both deep reflection and the joy of relaxation — immerse yourself in the powerful stories shared in “untold,” take in the aroma of the gently scented coconut sandalwood candle, and contemplate with a cup of perfect chai.
• "untold: defining moments of the uprooted" is a collection of 31 real stories that explore the South Asian experience in the U.S., U.K., and Canada through the lens of identity, being, and relationships. The stories in “untold” revolve around a defining personal moment in each of the writers’ lives. This anthology explores an array of topics through the lens of the South Asian diaspora experience — from mental health, infertility, sexuality, religion, casteism, colorism, and so much more.
• All Chai’d Up, authentic hand blended chai using single-origin spices by The Chai Box
• Coconut Sandalwood natural soy candle from Scrumptious Wicks
• A set of 30 colorful self-adhesive colorful bindis by BrownGirlMag
• All together in the watercolor Masala My Life gift box
Add on the LadkiPower mug by BrownGirlMag, designed intentionally to empower South Asian women living in the diaspora. (with the mug, the product ships in a Kraft box).
The box will ship beginning Nov. 30.
🎨 by Roshni Patel