Cloth "Chum Chum" Anklets
Here's a modern take on "chum chums," which are traditional Indian anklets worn to make a delicate sound as you move.
- A perfect accessory for a day at the park, music festival, beach, or day out
- Set of 3 cotton wrapped anklets in striped colors with tiny dangling bells.
- Set with gold bells: navy and gold, red and purple, and brown and gold.
- Set with silver bells: green and brown and white, navy and brown and mint, and red and green and light blue.
- Loop and ball closure; 10.5" long
- Anklets come inside a recycled sari drawstring gift bag
- Handmade in India as part of Matr Boomie's fair trade programs that fund community development